Article 1. Purpose
1. 1 These Terms of Service contain and govern the use of gpoon (the "Company") and your legal rights, resolutions and obligations in using the gpoon platform (the "Platform"). Users using the gpoon platform have read, understood, agreed to and agree to the above terms. Our refund policy and any other policies that apply to your use of the gpoon platform are incorporated under this Agreement.
Article 2. Definition
The definitions of the key terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
- 2.1 "Company" refers to gpoon which provides services, gpoon Platform refers to registered users [members who use trip services are "trippers", specific third parties that provide services are "trip makers" "Trip Service"] is an online open platform market that you can publish yourself. Trip services may include a variety of services, such as providing travel or other usage properties ("facilities"), educational content (experiences), various categories ("environment"), and access to events ("events").
- 2.2 Trip maker is a person who agrees to our Terms of Service and provides the service on the platform as registered in accordance with the Trip maker Form in order to search for the tripper. ("User, Customer")
- 2.3 Tripper is a person who agrees to our Terms of Service to purchase Tripper Maker and registers (purchased) according to tripper form and uses (purchases) the service on the platform. ("User, Customer")
- 2.4 Guide means a person who obtains the Tourist Interpreter Guide Certificate and registers in accordance with the Trip maker Form and provides services on the platform ("User, Customer")
Article 3. Scope of Services
- 3.1 gpoon, the provider of the gpoon platform, does not own a provider of a trip service (a manufacturer of a trip maker) or offer to create, sell, or resell trip service content. Only the trip maker is responsible for the trip service. gpoon does not participate in any contractual relationships between members. gpoon will not act as an agent for any of the members except as specified in the payment terms.
- 3.2 gpoon does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety, suitability, and legality of user trip service. gpoon has the right to receive personal information and other related information to verify the identity of the trip maker, but the identity verification is not gpoon approval or certification, including whether the identity of the trip maker or the trust and safety of the tripper is appropriate. The user must pay attention to the trip service by paying the time.
- 3.3 The relationship between gpoon and trip maker is limited to an independent third party contractor, not an employee or agent, or a joint venture. The service of the trip maker is the individual's own authority and gpoon is not authorized to instruct the trip maker about the trip service.
- 3.4 The gpoon platform may be displayed in other media advertisements to increase the exposure of content in publicity and trip makers. To assist members using other languages, the gpoon platform may include translations provided by Google. gpoon cannot guarantee the accuracy or quality of such translations, and members are responsible for reviewing and verifying the accuracy of such translations. Google disclaims all warranties, including the implied warranties of accuracy, reliability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In addition, some areas of the gpoon platform implement the Google Maps / Earth mapping service, including the Google Maps API. Your use of Google Maps / District is subject to the applicable Terms of Service.
- 3.5 gpoon may entrust a portion of the Service to a third party, such as an affiliate. In addition, the Platform may include links to third party websites or resources ("Third Party Services"). These third party services may be subject to other terms and privacy practices. gpoon shall not be liable for the availability or accuracy of any content, products or services offered by such third party services or third party services.
- 3.6 gpoon cannot guarantee the consistent, uninterrupted availability and accessibility of the platform. gpoon can limit the availability of gpoon platform features or perform gpoon maintenance actions as needed for capacity limit, server security or integrity. gpoon can improve and modify the gpoon platform and occasionally introduce new gpoon services.
Article 4. Using the gpoon platform
- 4.1 You must be able to enter into legally binding agreements to use the gpoon platform or register your account. Access to or use of the gpoon platform may indicate and warrant that you have the legal capacity and authority to enter into the agreement.
- 4.2 Identification of users on the Internet is difficult, and gpoon is not responsible for identifying any member.
Article 5. Register your account
- 5.1 The user applies for registration by filling out the membership information according to the registration form set by gpoon and expressing his intention to agree to these terms.
- 5.2 You must provide accurate and up-to-date information during the registration process and correct any changes to the gpoon account profile page information. If there is false information or missing information, account registration may not be possible.
- 5.3 Unless gpoon grants permission, gpoon accounts cannot be assigned or transferred to others.
- 5.4 gpoon may authorize other members or certain third parties to take specific actions that affect gpoon accounts. For example, you can allow a member or a specific third party to pay for a trip on behalf of another member. gpoon does not have permission to request credentials from third parties, and users cannot request credentials from other members.
- 5.5 If you have previously lost your membership, you will only be able to use the platform if you have gpoon's membership renewal consent.
Article 6. Trip content contents
- 6.1 Users may create and publish content on their own platform, via text, photos, audio, video or other materials and information. The above materials are collectively referred to as posts. The post posted by the member should not be subject to any other legal restrictions such as copyrights, and if any problems arise, it is irrelevant to gpoon.
- 6.2 The gpoon platform, gpoon content and member content may be protected in whole or in part by Korean national copyright, trademark, or other laws.
- 6.3 You will not use, copy or modify derivative works of such gpoon platform or gpoon related accounts. No license or right is implicitly granted under any intellectual property rights owned by or controlled by gpoon (excluding the license and the rights expressly granted herein).
- 6.4 We grant gpoon non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, permanent protection by creating, posting, transmitting, storing or otherwise using your membership content through the gpoon platform. You can save, copy, and modify derivative works of membership content on any media, platform, to provide or promote the gpoon platform. Gpoon does not claim ownership of any member content unless you provide specific consent and limits neither the terms of this section nor your rights to use or use membership content.
- 6.5 gpoon can give users the option to take pictures of the trip service. The above photographs are copyrighted by gpoon and you acknowledge and agree that gpoon reserves the right to use these images for any advertising, marketing or other business purposes in the media or platform without further compensation or notice. When gpoon uses the photographed images on the platform, you allow gpoon to permanently market royalty-free worldwide.
- 6.6 You are solely responsible for all member content available through the gpoon platform. As such, you represent that you are the sole and exclusive owner of the Member Content available on the gpoon platform and that you have all the rights and consent necessary for the gpoon platform. Posting gpoon's copyright use or any portion thereof on Member Content does not infringe on the copyrights of third parties or violate any public or privacy rights, applicable laws or regulations.
- 6.7 Users must provide complete and accurate information (eg description, location, and trip schedule) for trip services and disclose such restrictions when creating trips or reviewing via the gpoon platform. You must also provide other relevant information requested by gpoon.
- 6.8 Trip makers should progress the trip program same as the posted contents in proceeding with the Trip Content.
- 6.9 The list placement and ranking of search results for the gpoon platform may vary depending on various factors such as the tripper search parameters and the order of preference and review, schedule availability, and so on.
- 6.10 The trip maker registration will be posted automatically after approval by gpoon within 24 hours after registering on gpoon site. If you publish new trip content, it will be posted automatically after approval of gpoon within 24 hours after registering a post on gpoon site.
- 6.11 When posting trip content, you must tell the tripper sufficiently about the requirements for participation in the trip service (eg age). You must be notified in advance that you will be able to participate safely in a trip service (eg dress code, equipment, special certification or license).
- 6.12 You can add the date and time even after the trip service is posted to the gpoon platform. The trip maker must keep the trip information (including scheduling availability) up to date at all times.
- 6.13 The trip agrees that only those who make a payment through the gpoon platform will be able to attend the trip. Also, the gpoon platform will not allow you to participate in the Trip service unless you have paid for it through the gpoon platform.
- 6.14 gpoon does not own, sell or control these trip services. gpoon's responsibilities are limited to mediating trips through the gpoon platform.
Article 7. Payment method
- 7.1 Payment for services purchased through the gpoon platform will be made in the manner specified by gpoon. You must pay the full amount of service that gpoon is required to pay. This is collected by gpoon payment methods. The gpoon payment will deduct the commission from the amount paid by the tripper before sending the payment to the user (Tripper).
- 1) In case of domestic payment, credit card, real-time account transfer
- 2) In case of global payment, Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- 7.2 gpoon may charge fees for trip makers ("trip maker fees") and trippers ("tripper fees") using the gpoon platform. The fee of 15% of the amount paid by the tripper belongs to the gpoon platform. The amount of 85%, excluding 15% attributed to gpoon, will be attributed to the trip maker's profits.
- 7.3 All applicable service fees (including applicable taxes) will be shown to the trip maker or tripper before the trip is posted or paid. gpoon reserves the right to change the service fee at any time and will provide sufficient notice to members before the rate change takes effect.
Article 8. Tripper Only Terms
- 8.1 Trip time
- 8.1.1 The Trip Service is a limited license to use the Trip Service for a period of time permitted by the content of the Notified Content.
- 8.1.2 The Tripper agrees to terminate at the time specified by the Trip Maker in the Content or at another time mutually agreed by the User. Trip makers may leave the tripper in accordance with applicable law if delay or additional time is required to use the trip service without the consent of the trip manufacturer. In addition, if requested by the Trip Maker, you agree to pay the fee for each hour (or any part of) the over-trip service, in which case the tripper will be at most twice the average trip service You pay an extra fee. The excess trip service charge is independent of the gpoon payment service and is made on-site between users.
- 8.2 Trip Service
- 8.2.1 Trippers should carefully review the description of all Trip Services they wish to pay in order to meet the minimum age, suitability or other requirements specified by the Trip Maker. Certain laws, such as the minimum legal drinking age of trip services, may also apply. You are responsible for identifying, understanding and complying with all laws, rules and regulations governing your participation in the Trip Service.
- 8.2.2 Always observe the Trip manufacturer's instructions before and during the trip service.
- 8.2.3 You may not bring an additional person to the trip service unless you add it as an additional tripper during the payment of the gpoon platform.
Article 9. Trip Makers Terms and Conditions (Exclusive)
- 9.1 gpoon and Trip maker are not in an employment relationship and confirm that Tripper and Trip maker only broke trips. We also confirm that we do not bear any responsibility for the trip as a user.
- 9.2 Trip maker shall proceed with the trip in accordance with the arrangements made with the traveler in advance, and shall provide Tripper with safe and satisfactory trip service.
- 9.3 Trip makers cannot cancel trips that have already been booked. If canceled due to unavoidable circumstances, a cancellation fee and penalty will be charged.
- When the trip maker cancels one trip for a trip that has been reserved, it will stop the trip service for one week. (Trips that have been reserved before the trip is allowed)
- When the trip maker cancels 2 trips for a reservation that has been reserved, it will stop the trip service for one month (Trips that have been reserved before the trip is allowed)
- When the trip maker cancels 3 trips for a reservation that has been reserved, the trip maker is disqualified.(Trips that have been reserved before the trip is allowed)
- 9.4 Tripp maker's trip payment receipt can be collected once a month and on a specific date through the registered account number when registering the trip maker. The trip amount will be credited based on the time of trip completion and payment will be accepted.
- 9.5 gpoon may ask the trip maker for identity information. Identity information must be government-issued, official ID photo. Only driver's license, passport, and resident registration card are accepted.
Article 10. Cancellation and Refund
- 10.1 Trippers and Trip Makers are responsible for making modifications to payments made through the gpoon platform or through direct gpoon service and agree to pay any additional fees associated therewith or any associated fees.
- 10.2 Tripper may cancel the confirmed payment at any time in accordance with the payment cancellation policy, and gpoon will refund the tripper after excluding the total fee according to the cancellation policy. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, some of the total fees will be remitted to the trip maker by gpoon under the terms of the payment, subject to applicable cancellation policy.
- 10.3 If the trip maker cancels the confirmed payment, the customer will receive a full refund of the total amount for the payment within the reasonable time after cancellation. In some instances, gpoon may allow a customer to apply a refund to a new payment, in which case gpoon deducts the cost of the subsequent payment of the tripper at the discretion of Tripper. In addition, gpoon may charge cancellation fees and penalties if there is no good reason to cancel the trip maker's payment.
- 10.4 If the tripper is unsafe or inconvenient due to bad weather, the trip maker can correct or cancel the trip service. If there is a significant change in the trip schedule or if the trip service is to be canceled, gpoon will work with the trip maker and / or tripper to provide the tripper with an alternative date, appropriate refund or resale payment for the trip service.
- 10.5 Under certain circumstances, gpoon reserves the right to cancel any payment made in its sole discretion and make appropriate refunds and payment decisions.
- 10.6 If Tripper decides to cancel the payment or gpoon decides to cancel the payment authorization, gpoon will issue a refund to the customer in accordance with the Tripper refund policy.
- 10.7 EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS, YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBMITTED OR REQUESTED BY gpoon for a refund related to payment.
Article 11. review
- 11.1 After the Trip Service is completed, the Tripper may leave a review in the Trip Maker's content, which must be accurate on the basis of facts and may not contain offensive or offensive language.
- 11.2 Reviews are part of the member's public profile and may appear on the gpoon platform along with other relevant information such as number of payments, average number of cancellations, and so on.
Article 12. Disputes between members
- 12.1 As a tripper, the Trip Content facility (including individuals or other property located at the facility) is responsible for terminating the trip at the time of arrival. You are responsible for your actions and omissions, and you are also responsible for the actions and omissions of individuals who invite you to trip or provide access except for the Trip Maker.
- 12.2 TRIPMARKER may charge Tripper through gpoon if tripmaker claims and provides evidence that Tripper has damaged the personal or other property of the TRIPPING facility. If the tripmaker issues a damage claim to gpoon, you will have the opportunity to respond.
- 12.3 You agree that gpoon may take action to make reasonable requests for other information (information related to claims).
Article 13. Currency
gpoon generally supports payments from trippers or trip makers for the smallest units supported in a given currency (for example, Korean won, US dollar or other supported currencies). gpoon may, in its sole discretion, pay the full or rounded amount, provided that gpoon's third-party payment service provider does not support payment in smaller units supported in a specific currency.
Article 14. Tax
- 14.1 You are responsible for reporting and sending all applicable VAT as a user to provide and pay for trips through the gpoon platform.
- 14.2 gpoon may collect appropriate tax information from trip makers or withhold tax on trip makers in accordance with tax regulations. If you fail to provide documentation that we believe is sufficient to alleviate your obligation to pay taxes to gpoon, we reserve the right to freeze all payments or to withhold those amounts by the amount required by law.
Article 15. Prohibited Activities
- 15.1 You are solely responsible for complying with all laws, rules, regulations and tax obligations applicable to your use of the gpoon platform. gpoon notifies the user that the following terms cannot be used in connection with the use of the platform.
- - violate or circumvent applicable laws or regulations, third party rights, our terms and policies.
- - use the gpoon platform in connection with the distribution of unwanted commercial messages ("spam").
- - use the gpoon platform to request or accept payments independently, and manage service fees.
- - discriminate or harass someone based on race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental impairment, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation, or violence, harm or destructive behavior.
- - Unauthorized use, registration, or other source domain name, gpoon domain, trademark, tag line, gpoon domain name, trademark and / or other source identifiers, including gpoon Platform or gpoon names, promotional campaigns, imitating or confusing the gpoon brand.
- - attempts to read, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the software used to provide the gpoon platform.
- - gpoon takes action that may damage or negatively affect the performance or proper functioning of the platform.
- - infringes on someone else's rights or otherwise harms someone.
- 15.2 You acknowledge that gpoon has no obligation to monitor, review, disable or edit your access or use of the gpoon platform, but you acknowledge that gpoon reserves the right to include or improve access to member content.
- 15.3 If you are contacted by someone who is uncomfortable, violent or sexually inappropriate, whether on-line or off-line, please contact gpoon and contact the police station and report number (if available). You agree that gpoon will take action when gpoon is in such a situation.
Article 16. Withdrawal of membership and loss of qualification
- 16.1 This Agreement is effective until terminated by you and remains in effect until terminated hereunder in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 16.2 You may terminate this Agreement at any time by sending us an email. If you cancel your trip maker qualification, the tripper will be automatically canceled and your money will be refunded in full. If you cancel the tripper qualification, the payment is automatically canceled and the refund will be subject to the terms of the trip cancellation policy.
- 16.3 gpoon may terminate this Agreement for convenience at any time by giving 30 days’ notice to your registered email address.
- 16.4 gpoon may cease providing access to the gpoon platform if the user terminates this Agreement immediately without notice or violates any of its obligations under these Terms, the Terms of Payment or the Policy. Such action is reasonably necessary to protect gpoon, its members, or users personal safety or property.
- 16.5 gpoon may also take gpoon's own action in response to an order or request from any applicable law or court, law enforcement agency or other administrative agency, or any violation of any of the following:
- - You have provided inaccurate, fraudulent, or incomplete information that your gpoon account registration, trip creation process, or trip service has not repeatedly met certain quality.
- - You have repeatedly canceled your payment or failed to respond to a payment request without valid reason.
- 16.6 Once this agreement is terminated, we will not be able to reinstate your gpoon account or member content. If your use of the gpoon platform is restricted or terminated, you will not be able to register your gpoon account through another account on the gpoon platform.
- 16.7 Termination of this Agreement will be governed by the terms of these Terms, which shall remain reasonably available after the termination of this Agreement.
Article 17. Denial
- 17.1 If you choose to use the gpoon Platform, you will be willing to take risks. You agree that some trip services may involve inherent risks, and by participating in these services, you may choose to assume such risks voluntarily. For example, some trip services may involve the risk of illness, bodily injury, disability or death, and the user may intentionally assume such risks by choosing to participate in such trip services. We take full responsibility for the items selected before, during and after the trip service. If you bring a minor into an additional tripper, you agree that you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor during the trip service and that you are exempt from the death benefit up to the maximum extent permitted by law and that gpoon has no liability whatsoever.
Article 18. Trip maker penalty
18.1 If the tripper cancels the trip after the tripper makes a payment, the following penalty applies.
- Cancellation fee. Depending on the number of cancellations, penalties may be waived. If penalties are applied, the fees listed below will be deducted from the first trip payment after the payment is canceled. The deductible fee depends on the time remaining until you cancel your payment.
- •If the remaining time to trip exceeds 30 days, deduct 20% from the next trip charge.
- •If the remaining time to trip is 7 to 30 days, subtract 50% from the next trip amount.
- •If the remaining time to trip is less than 7 days, subtract 100% from the next trip amount.
- Guest reviews. If you cancel the payment on or after the trip, the tripper can leave a public comment on the trip maker's profile.
- Reservation blocking. On the day you cancel your reservation, the calendar will show that the date is not bookable, so you cannot accept other reservations.
- Account suspension. If you cancel your payment more than 3 times a year, you can disable trips at gpoon.
Article 19 (Special Rules)
The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Electronic Commerce Basic Act, the Electronic Signature Act, the Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc., and other related laws and regulations.
- Announcement date: December 1, 2018
- Effective date: December 1, 2018